The Guo-Lai Halls
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
Anji Autumnlight or Automatic
Anji Autumnlight or Automatic
90 (Requires 90)
+150 Golden Lotus
Investigate the mogu presence in the Guo-Lai Halls.
- Dagou slain
As you pass by the great door, you hear sounds from deep inside.
Anji mentioned that advance mogu scouts had been sighted in this area. Perhaps they made their way down to the depths below.
Your senses tingling, you decide to investigate.
The mogu are up to something, I can feel it.
They've been sending scouts down into the Guo-Lai Halls.
According to the caretakers, the Halls are home to ancient treasures of emperors past. Not only riches, but artifacts of great power.
We must prevent the mogu from accessing these treasures! Go down the ramp to the northwest and stop them!
What did you find in the Halls?
Your instincts were correct, <name>.
In ancient times, the Guo-Lai Halls were home to powerful treasures.
We must do everything we can to stop this mogu warlord from accessing those sealed crypts.
From Anji Autumnlight
It looks like you may have averted a great disaster, <name>.
If this mogu warlord seeks the treasures of the Guo-Lai Halls, we must do all that we can to stop him.
- 294,000 XP
- +150 reputation with Golden Lotus
Head down into the halls. The room at the bottom of the stairs has Zhao-Jin the Bloodletter, an elite mogu with 13.7 million health! There are a few other scouts in the room as well. Insane as it sounds, clear the room, then wind up an attack on Zhao-Jin.
- Zhao-Jin the Bloodletter yells: Who dares disturb me? Show your cowardly faces and kneel before me!
- Zhao-Jin launchs a spike at the foolish attacker and pulls it in front of him.
- Zhao-Jin the Bloodletter yells: Ahahaha! Such a pitiful creature!
- Zhao-Jin the Bloodletter yells: You are not worthy of me. Dagou! Come crush the insignificant flea!
Zhao-Jin awakens Dagou, a level 90 quilen with 787,000 health and the following abilities:
- Pounce 40 yd range — Leaps to the enemy's location. In addition, Physical damage is increased by 150% for 8 sec. 1.5 sec cast.
- Quillen Fury — Enrages self, increasing size and attack speed, but decreasing damage done. Instant. Lasts 8 seconds.
Kite the quilen around the room, interrupting the Pounce cast to save an enrage. There is no NPC help for this fight, so play smart.
Head back to the Autumnlight camp to turn in once all three are complete.
On complete of all three:
- Anji Autumnlight says: Well done, <name>. Wait... I see a scout approaching.
- Shado-Pan Scout says: Everyone to arms! The mogu are attacking!
- Shado-Pan Scout says: Their main army has breached the north gate!
- Shado-Pan Scout says: You are needed back at the Golden Pagoda immediately!
- Remember to Close the Door
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Removed.
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "
- Dagou, objective of "The Guo-Lai Halls", is no longer tameable.
- All players attacking Dagou will now properly receive quest credit when he is slain."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.