The Hammer of Khaz'goroth
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+500 Highmountain Tribe
<Now that you have defeated Dargrul the Underking and have the in hand, it is time to place it in Aegwynn's Gallery in the lower chambers of Dalaran.>
- Mayla Highmountain appears at the bottom of the stairs and walks over to gaze at the Hammer.
- Mayla Highmountain says: When you first set foot upon our shores, I prayed to the spirits asking if you could be trusted. By helping to reunite our tribes, you have proven yourself a true friend to our people.
- Mayla Highmountain says: For us, the Hammer of Khaz'goroth has always been a symbol of unity, a reminder of our proud history. But in your hands, it will serve an even greater purpose.
- She turns to you, saluting.
- Mayla Highmountain says: On behalf of the tribes of Highmountain, I entrust the hammer to you and your allies. May it strike true at the heart of the enemy!
- Mayla Highmountain says: The spirits whisper that our fates our[sic] intertwined, <name>. My people stand ready to aid you in the war against the Legion.
- Mayla makes her way up to the pad and teleports out.
After Mayla finishes speaking to you and walks away, the next quest in automatically given to you.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.