The Hand of Fate (Alliance)
Automatic / Archmage Khadgar
110 (Requires 110)
We have won many battles against the Burning Legion, but it is time to end this war once and for all.
Final preparations have begun to depart for Argus.
Make haste to Stormwind Harbor. A ship awaits you there to grant you and your allies passage to Azuremyst.
- Archmage Khadgar
Ever since the Legion invaded the Exodar, the draenei have been hard at work preparing to return to Argus. At long last they have a vessel that can take us there.
With the way to that dreadful world open, we simply could not ask for a better opportunity to strike. Prophet Velen called for you quite specifically to join the assault force.
You should make your way to Stormwind Harbor right away. Arrangements have been made for a ship there to take you to Azuremyst.
I'm glad you were among those called for the expedition to Argus. There will be plenty of fighting ahead.
- Automatic quest pop up
- Velen says: At long last the vessel that will usher us to Argus is complete.
- Quest accept
- Prophet Velen says: Make way to Stormwind Harbor at once. The time has come to bring an end to this war.
- By the boarding ramp of the Alliance battleship Wind's Redemption
- On board in discussion are Vereesa Windrunner, her nephew Arator the Redeemer, son of Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, and Vindicator Boros of the Triumvirate of the Hand. Vereesa is a bit skeptical but does give some begrudging acknowledgement.
- Vereesa Windrunner says: We will soon see if the Horde heeds Velen's call. Those savages lack any sense of honor, but they do know how to fight.
- Arator speaks urgently.
- Arator the Redeemer says: We must find the Army of the Light. With them fighting alongside us, the Legion will fall. We must find...
- Boros speaks to calm Arator's worries.
- Vindicator Boros says: Your mother and father yet live, Arator. I am sure of it. But for now, stay focused on the fight to come.
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.