The Harborage is a base of Broken who managed to stay sane after crossing over to the world of Azeroth from Draenor. It is located in the northern part of the Swamp of Sorrows. The Broken here were until recently led by Magtoor.
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
The Broken of the Harborage were harassed by the Lost Ones of the Fallow Sanctuary despite being their former brethren. The mutated draenei stole draenethyst shards from the people of the Harborage, who consider them sacred and important for their sanity.
Until then the Harborage was a neutral village. Anchorite Avuun came to reside there, researching on the Broken and trying to find a cure for their state, while trying to convince the people of the village to stop their dealings with the Horde.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
After the Cataclysm and the construction of Marshtide Watch nearby, the Broken of the Harborage finally joined the Alliance. The settlement was refurbished with draenei architecture and now serves as an Alliance-only town with a flight path.
In the passing years Magtoor has grown old, and Anchorite Avuun and the Harborage are readying for him to pass away.
- Verad <Innkeeper>
- Joran <Stable Master>
- Yedrin <Flight Master>
- Masat T'andr <Superior Leatherworker>
- Other characters
- Previous residents
- They were formerly Lost Ones, but after The Burning Crusade they were retconned into having been Broken all along.
- The Harborage was previously made up of several leather huts, of which crystals that could have been draenethyst were seen hanging from. These leather huts were given to the Lost Ones of Outland and the Harborage itself was eventually revamped into draenei ruins.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Architecture and NPC locations changed, mailbox and inn added. Now part of Alliance and hostile to Horde.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): No longer Lost Ones. Anchorite Avuun and Holaaru added with quests.