The Hardest Task
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
Item level 372 chestpieces|
- Wounded Crewman revived x6
HELLO? Hello? Oh, I think I can finally hear again.
Thanks for coming to get us, <race>, but we're not the only ones who need help.
I saw wounded allies all over the forest around us, and we simply can't leave them to die.
Will you help me revive some of the crewmen?
You will also receive:
I have to admit, you did well today.
Kill Veridian Porcupines for Porcupine Steaks, kill Grove Stalkers just to kill them, collect off the ground, and revive Wounded Crewmen. Either right-click on the crewmen to use a quest-provided heal, or toss a heal or a bandage to go much, much faster.
After completing all of the objectives, make sure to turn in Saving Snowpuff and Steaking a Claim up by the lake before returning to Wayward Landing.
On healing crewmen:
- A monkey knocked me over the head and called me a 'dooker.' And I don't think he was being nice!
- Thank you for finding me. Those monkeys... hozen... or whatever they're called... are vicious creatures.
- Thank you, friend. I thought I was going to die out here.
- Thanks for saving me. Before I passed out, I heard those monkeys calling each other 'hozen.' Whatever that means.
- I'm alive! Thank you!
- How did I get all the way out here? Thank you for rescuing me.
- Thanks, friend. I didn't expect to end up in a place like this. The Admiral says it's not even on our charts!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.