Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Healing of Shen-zin Su
9 (Requires 1)
+250 Shang Xi's Academy
Rescue and defend healers until Shen-zin Su's wound is healed.
- Protect the healers
This is more horrific than I imagined, but we can handle this. We need to gather the healers and close the wound. We need to save Shen-zin Su.
Find any healers you can! Rescue them, relieve them - whatever you need to do to get them over here healing the wound.
Keep the healers safe at all costs!
We need to get the healers to the wound and keep them safe!
You are a sight to see when under pressure, <name>! We wouldn't have stood a chance without you.
I think it's working. The flow of blood is slowing. Shen-Zin Su will be okay.
I knew it would work!
After accepting the quest, a progress bar appears, slowly filling from left to right. Deepscale Ravagers and Deepscale Fleshrippers are swarming the area, accosting the healers. Head out in the field and find healers (Alliance Priests and Horde Druids) that are otherwise occupied and drag them to the big wound behind Ji. There is a counter at the top of the screen, indicating how many healers are active; as many as twelve healers can be active at a time, drastically speeding the healing process.
- Ji Firepaw yells: Over here! We need help!
- Delora Lionheart says: We'll cover this front. You keep my priests safe.
- Korga Strongmane says: We stand by your side, friend. This battle is not yours alone.
During the quest:
- Ji Firepaw yells: Find the healers and get them free of the fight. We need them here at the wound!
- Ji Firepaw yells: If we lose the healers, Shen-zin Su dies, and all of us with him! Keep them safe.
- Ji Firepaw yells: Stay close and keep these healers safe. Our lives depend on it.
- Ji Firepaw yells: There are healers under some of the wreckage! Get them free.
As Ji yelled, some druids and priests are stuck under big pieces of metal. You can kick the wreckage away to free them, which will make them stand up, heal themselves and join the efforts on Shen-zin Su. Other healers are also being attacked by saurok, and they will help when freed from their attackers. Once OK, they will say one of these things:
- Alliance Priest says: I thought I was done for. Thank you!
- Alliance Priest says: I'm heading to the wound. Try to keep these beasts off me.
- Horde Druid says: You're a life-saver. I'll do everything I can to heal the wound.
- Horde Druid says: You handle the beasts, we'll handle the wound.
- Horde Druid says: Keep these creatures off of us while we perform our healing.
On finishing the progress bar:
- Aysa Cloudsinger yells: It's working! The wound is closing!
- Aysa Cloudsinger yells: We've risked everything...but we did it! Shen-zin shu will be OK.
On complete, another cutscene. The flowing blood has stopped and trees are in the area. However, the Alliance—Horde tensions look like they're flaring up... Speak to Ji to continue.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.