The Heart of Evil (WC2 Human)
|Previous: Coast of Bones|
|Next: Siege of Vanguard|
|Alternate level: The Tomb of Sargeras|
|The Heart of Evil|
|Campaign: Human Campaign|
|Place: Fortress Shadowmoon, Shadowmoon Valley|
|Outcome: Alliance Expedition victory|
|Commanders and leaders|
|Casualties and losses|
|template | talk | edit|
The towering spires of Shadowmoon reach upwards as obsidian blades to cleave the hostile amber skies above. The corrupt heart of the mighty Shaman's power is within reach. Press your attack and the bane of Ner'zhul and his Order of Death Knights will be wiped from the face of Draenor, forever.
- Destroy the Shadowmoon Fortress (Black)
- Raze Ner'zhul's Mystic Sanctum
- This is the only mission of the game where Alliance troops can be seen in yellow, a color normally only used by Laughing Skull troops. In Tides of Darkness the color yellow was unused and labeled "Horde Traitors" and "Alliance Traitors," respectively.
- Ner'zhul's "Mystic Sanctum" is an Altar of Storms surrounded by several Runestones and two Temples of the Damned.
- The Bleeding Hollow clan's color is used by Teron Gorefiend and his multitude of skeletons.