Speak with Rhea at The Hidden Clutch in the Badlands.
With the major black dragons out of the Badlands, it is now safe to move the egg again. You will find me on a small plateau north of New Kargath.
Come and find me.
The egg must always be moving. We are not safe anywhere.
Deathwing, even in his madness, knows all the hidden places in this world. The egg must not rest.
If players killed a path to the southeast, and not to the northeast, circle all the way around New Kargath to head back into the valley. Either way, find a path up the hill to the north to find Rhea.
Completing the quest will have players saying goodbye to the vikings.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On