The Highlord's Return
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 (Requires 110)
- Highlord Kruul destroyed
I have a missive for you from Kor'vas, as well as instructions for getting you there.
I can teleport you to them to begin the fight, but you will need some Nethershards to force your way into the Twisting Nether.
When you have enough, speak with me and you can begin.
Kruul will never again threaten our world, or any other.
Prophet Velen sends his thanks, <class order>.
- 1,650 XP
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: The Prophet has prepared his incantations, and I have meditated long enough. Kruul must die.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Upon your arrival, we will reopen the portal to the demon's domain and finish him... once and for all!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: This mage will teleport you to us. The task ahead will not be easy. Be prepared!
- Scenario start
- Highlord Kruul says: Arrogant fools! I am empowered by the souls of a thousand conquered worlds!
- Highlord Kruul says: Even a fraction of my power will be enough to destroy you.
- Inquisitor Variss says: Not so fast...
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Ahhhhhhhh!
- Highlord Kruul says: Variss, dispose of this rabble.
- Inquisitor Variss says: With pleasure, my lord.
- Prophet Velen yells: I will mend your wounds. Look always to the Light.
- Kruul active
- Highlord Kruul says: Our power is infinite. Our numbers are endless. Bow before the might of the Burning Legion!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn yells: We... will... never... bow!
- Prophet Velen says: You must stand strong, champion. Do not give up!
- Highlord Kruul says: Hah! You are all that remains. There is no hope, fools.
- Highlord Kruul says: No one is coming to save you.
- Prophet Velen says: It is you who are alone, Kruul! Your time has come.
- Kruul weakening
- Highlord Kruul says: This is... not... possible!
- Highlord Kruul says: So be it. You will not stand in our way any longer.
- Highlord Kruul yells: BEHOLD THE WRATH OF KRUUL!
- Prophet Velen says: He is overwhelming himself with power! Look out!
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.