Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Horde Is Family
90 (Requires 90)
- Escort Thrall
This hearthstone was part of a conversation Vol'jin and I shared a long time ago.
He believes his people are in danger. I don't know what all has transpired in my absence, but I can at least do this for my friend.
Come, <name>, travel with me to the Echo Isles. We must make sure that the Darkspear are safe.
Vol'jin has saved my life many times in the past. To see my own Kor'kron used against his people cuts deeper than I can put into words.
- Thrall says: Aggra, I should not be long. The Darkspear are a strong people and I doubt they have much need of my assistance.
- Aggra says: Take as long as you need, Go'el. If Vol'jin believes his people are in danger then you had best aid them as you can.
- Thrall says: Very well my beloved. Come friend, let us ride to the home of the Darkspear.
- Thrall says: I remember when Vol'jin and I first came to this land. The Horde was just an idea then. A hope. We needed one another.
- Thrall says: We made our home in this desert, and named it after my father Durotan, Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan.
- Thrall says: The land was harsh. Time and again it was Vol'jin and his people who ensured the Horde's survival, saving us from starvation, or taking up arms when we were attacked.
- Thrall says: Trolls and orcs have fought together. Died together. We are family. And family looks after its own.
- Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Halt! This city is under Martial Law. Declare yourselves.
- Thrall says: Have I been away so long that you have forgotten who I am?
- Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Thrall, we no longer answer to you. We have a new Warchief now. And he has reminded us that we are STRONG!
- Thrall says: These are our Allies! You watch over them like they're a threat. Why? You WILL answer to me!
- Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: No! Never again!
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.