The Humble Grummle
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
90 (Requires 90)
+500 The Lorewalkers
If you visit us at the Seat of Knowledge in Vale of Eternal Blossoms we can add this contribution to your personal collection.
Thank you for your diligence!
You will receive:
- Lorewalker Cho says: Our story begins long ago in the days of the monstrous Emperor Tian.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The Emperor was in need of trusted messengers and deliverymen.
- Lorewalker Cho says: So he took a strange, diminutive cave creature he found and warped it with the powers of the Vale.
- Lorewalker Cho says: What he created, was the "grummle."
- Lorewalker Cho says: A grummle can carry five times their own weight. They never sweat. They have an outstanding sense of smell.
- Lorewalker Cho says: And their skulls are harder than granite. Curiously, they all appear to be related.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Ancient pandaren heroes freed the grummles from slavery.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Today they still act as traders, messengers, guides, and pack bearers for expeditions high up on Kun-Lai Summit.
- Lorewalker Cho says: They are a very superstitious people, who often take on the names of their favorite charms, or "Luckydos."
- Lorewalker Cho says: The grummles are suspicious of any luck they cannot smell, so it behooves one to meet new grummles with a pocketful of dung.
- Lorewalker Cho says: A very strange race, indeed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.