The Hunt (Suramar)
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- For the Northern Stranglethorn quest, see .
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
You must lead this hunt, <name> - a small force will join you to ensure Varedis meets his end.
You must try to make it into Varedis' hold undetected; the less time you spend in Legion territory the better.
Meet at Krasus' Landing when you are prepared to leave.
This hunt is yours to lead, <name> - a select few Illidari will join you to make sure Varedis meets his end.
The rest of us must stay behind; a small team will have the best chance of making it to his hold undetected.
We will meet you at Krasus' Landing to see you off when you are ready.
What of the others? Did they...?
I see. They gave their lives for a worthy cause - the Twinblades will change the tide of this war, mark my words.
- 15,050 XP
Stage 1: Stalking Your Prey
- Fly into Felsoul Hold.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: Damn! You'll need to destroy the wards sustaining that barrier before you can engage Varedis.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: They've spotted you. Hurry!
- Kayn Sunfury says: Varedis is well guarded. We need to take out the wards projecting that barrier.
- Kayn Sunfury says: You've been spotted. Push forward! Quickly!
Stage 2: They Are Not Prepared
- Dive into the fray.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: To hell with landing! Dive into the hold yourself. Show them your power!
- Kayn Sunfury says: There's no time to land. You must dive headlong into the fray. Go!
Stage 3: Wrath of the Illidari
- Wards destroyed (3)
- Absorb demon souls
- Fel Commander Igrius yells: To arms! Lord Felsoul must not be disturbed.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: The fools think they can stand against you. Show them the price of their arrogance!
- Kayn Sunfury says: The demons underestimate your power. Punish them for their hubris.
Stage 4: Unleashed Havoc
- Varedis Felsoul slain
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-08-30): "The Living Flames summoned by Felsoul Crushers now give appropriate levels of experience during "The Hunt"."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.