The Invasion of Kalimdor
|Warcraft III campaigns|
|Reign of Chaos|
|The Frozen Throne|
After escaping human captivity and fleeing to the shores of Kalimdor, the orcish warchief must lead his brethren to safety and ensure their survival in this strange and hostile land. With the help of the tauren, a nomadic group of Kalimdor natives led by , Thrall and Grom Hellscream head north to the Ashenvale forest, but during their journey, Grom Hellscream accepts demonic corruption to gain enough power to defeat the night elf demigod, . Thrall is forced to go to great lengths to save him and face the very demon that has cursed his brother. He also discovers that his fate is to help repel the Burning Legion, and allies his forces with the human leader to accomplish this goal, going against generations of prejudice.
- Chapter 1: Landfall
- Chapter 2: The Long March
- Interlude: The Wreckage of Lordaeron
- Chapter 3: Cry of the Warsong
- Chapter 4: The Spirits of Ashenvale
- Interlude: The Blood of Mannoroth
- Chapter 5: The Hunter of Shadows
- Chapter 6: Where Wyverns Dare
- Chapter 7: The Oracle
- Chapter 8: By Demons Be Driven
- Cinematic: The Death of Hellscream
- Playable Heroes
- Major Ally Heroes
- Major Enemy Heroes
- Other Major Characters
- Though Mannoroth is given a playable model, it only serves as a movie model. It is playable, but only in custom maps, as it does have stats.
- Though Thrall refers to Grom as his brother, they are not actually related by blood. Grom once saved Thrall's life and Thrall calls him brother as a sign of respect. In a similar fashion, called Thrall "brother" after the two saved the orcish nation from Admiral Proudmoore.