|Base of operations|
The Kalu'ak (meaning "tuskarr" in their language) is a neutral tribe of tuskarr. The tuskarr are a tough but peaceful people who derive their livelihood from fishing and whaling. Their settlements have recently come under fierce attack and welcome any allies who would come to their aid.
All players start at Neutral with the Kalu'ak.
|500||Kaskala, Borean Tundra|
|500||Moa'ki Harbor, Dragonblight|
|500||Kamagua, Howling Fjord|
You can expect the following amount of time to gain the faction from the 3 daily quests:
|Friendly to Honored||4 days|
|Honored to Revered||8 days|
|Revered to Exalted||14 days|
- <Kalu'ak Quartermaster> is found southeast of the inn at Moa'ki Harbor in Dragonblight.
- <Kalu'ak Quartermaster> is found at Kamagua in Howling Fjord.
|Order||Prerequisites for Alliance||Prerequisites for Horde|
After the Prerequisites both factions start
- the Fury of the Kvaldir quest chain (+5670 reputation total)
- Four-way quest fork - three with 1 step, the shield with 4 steps:
- (after completing all of Step 7)
- The water breathing allowed by the may provide some extra flexibility in some situations. Especially when combined with a swim speed boosting equipment such as Sea Turtle or the reward from Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza.
- Earning Exalted with the Kalu'ak awards you the achievement .
- In patch 3.3.0 a new Kalu'ak Fishing Derby is released.
|[How to] The Kalu'ak daily quests.|
|More guides here|