The Keepers' Keys (Alliance)
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Speak to Private James and uncover the significance of Vorrik's Stone.
It's good to see that your companion is back unharmed.
But more importantly, let's see if he still has my stone hidden in his pockets.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
The Faithless will never stop their siege, but your efforts have bought us time.
Speak with James:
- I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and the sarge. Thanks again.
- Is there anything in your pockets?
- Private James says: Oh! There's some sort of stone in there.
- Vorrik says: That's not just a stone, it's a key. It is one of a set used to contain a great and terrible power.
- Vorrik says: Follow me, if you would.
- Vorrik says: Long ago, before the sands began to spread, a monstrous C'Thraxxi warbringer descended upon our lands. He began to slaughter all in his path, troll and sethrak alike.
- Vorrik says: It was only through the intervention of our loa that we were spared. Sethraliss sacrificed herself to subdue the C'Thrax, but not before it was able to destroy an ancient pyramid that stood in the center of this land.
- Vorrik says: The power unleashed from the destruction was immense. Our land was forever altered.
- Vorrik says: The great sage Sulthis enlisted the aid of Korthek and I to raise a magical barrier to seal away the fallen C'Thrax. We swore that we would never allow such terror to be unleashed again.
- Vorrik says: Korthek grew tired of peace. He turned his back upon the sacrifice of Sethraliss and foolishly seeks to combine the keys and unleash the C'Thrax upon his foes.
- Vorrik says: Korthek is insane! He must be stopped!
- Sergeant Ermey says: This is dire news. We better go report this to the High Commander.
- Sergeant Ermey says: It's time we get headed back. Wyrmbane's going to want a full report.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.