The Keys to Success in Freehold
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Collect the keys from Irontide Lieutenants.
I've been known to be a betting man, and I'd place good odds on the information we need being in Harlan Sweete's Strongbox. This would be far too valuable to put anywhere else. I bet they haven't even moved the chest. The problem is the security features.
See, the chest is locked by three keys and he gave each one to a different lieutenant. We'll need to get those.
But between your skills, my finesse and Taelia's air support this will be easy.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Nicely done! See? I knew those Irontide wouldn't be a problem for you.
Okay, we have the keys. Now we just need to make a run for the chest.
- Taelia says: Be careful. I'll be waiting for your signal!
While in the area, players have access to this extra ability:
- Call in Airstrike 30 yd range — Calls in an Azerite Grenade Airstrike, inflicting Fire damage to an area enemies struck. This additionally inflicts Fire damage every 1 sec and causes victims to take critical damage for 10 sec. 1.4 sec cast (15 sec cooldown)
- Flynn Fairwind says: Luna is a bit... Sharp, shall we say.
Luna's upstairs, outside.
- Luna 'Stabby' Roscoe says: I'm gonna cut you to ribbons!
- Luna 'Stabby' Roscoe says: I'll... gut you...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Ugh. This guy. Not sure what's worse... his excessive use of hair product or his amateur poetry. But make no mistake, Reed's a lover and a fighter.
- Reed 'The Flirt' Fisc says: What ho, challenger appears! Have at thee!
Pull reed outside to use the air strike.
- Reed 'The Flirt' Fisc says: But... I'm too pretty to die...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Beckett's something of a legend in his own mind.
- Beckett 'Salty Dog' Ogden says: I'm gonna keel-haul you!
- Beckett 'Salty Dog' Ogden says: Bury me at sea...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.