Use the Horn of the Callers to call 7 Blackrock War Kodos back to camp. If a kodo turns hostile, fight it until it submits.
Provided item: [Horn of the Callers]
Alright, I've got some actual, legitimate, important work for you. We've got to call the kodos in from the grazing lands to the south. General Thorg'izog says we'll be moving out into Redrige soon, and I won't be caught with my kodos down.
Use this horn near a kodo. It will return to the camp when it hears the call.
You'll want to watch out. Sometimes the kodos get a little fiesty, so you need to knock them around a bit before they listen to you.
Your job is complete. You take a look at the horn that they gave you, and decide to hang onto it for a while longer.
Back to the south. If they turn hostile, knock them down to below 75% of their health. The quest completes automatically once seven have returned, and the followup,  Taking the Horn For Ourselves is automatically offered next.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet