The Lady Mehley
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
The Lady Mehley transports Alliance players to the ruins of Theramore at the beginning of the Theramore's Fall scenario. Though the city is in ruins, the harbor is intact, and the boat will still run there.
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley
- First Mate Kowalski
- Navigator Mehran
- Engineer Combs
- Galley Chief Grace
- Marine Anderson
- Marine Halters
- Sailor Henders
- Sailor Vines
- Sailor Wicks
- Abe the Cabin Boy
- Menethil Harbor to Theramore: 55 seconds
- Theramore to Menethil Harbor: 55 seconds
- Dock time: 1 minute
- Round trip: 3 minutes 50 seconds
- Arriving at port
- Sailor Henders says: Land ho, Mr. Kowalski! Port is in sight, sir!
- First Mate Kowalski says: Thank you, Mr. Henders.
- First Mate Kowalski says: Bring us into port, please, Mr. Mehran.
- Navigator Mehran says: Aye aye, Mr. Kowalski.
- First Mate Kowalski says: Captain Stash! We'll be arriving shortly, sir!
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley says: Thank you, Mr. Kowalski! You may return to your post to oversee docking!
- Leaving port
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley says: Well done, all. Please bring us safely to our next port.
- Was named after Blizzard Dev "Stash" Torgoley's daughter.