The Land, Corrupted (Alliance)
36 (Requires 34)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
Kill 6 Corrupted Cliff Giants.
- Corrupted Cliff Giant slain (6)
The cliff giants of Feralas are extensions of the earth itself, <name>. When nature thrives, they are benevolent protectors and peaceful guardians.
But as the forest is tainted, so too are they.
Should they be corrupted by this malady, they will lash out in violence against trees, wildlife, and the very boulders they were shaped from.
Be wary in your tasks. Should you find any corrupted giants, destroy them, for the sake of those still spared.
The spirits of these guardians will return in time, <name>. You've freed them to move on in nature's cycle.
Now it falls to us to make sure that cycle is free of corruption and needless suffering.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.