The Last Refugee
15 (Requires 13)
- Ohmygosh! I didn't think that I was ever going to see anyone ever again!
- You have to get me out of here!
Escort Archaeologist Hollee to safety
- Archaeologist Hollee escorted to safety
There was this massive earthquake and then everything went black. The next thing I know, I woke up here a prisoner. The whole place is overrun with air elementals!
I hope that everyone's okay. These Twilight's Hammer scum better not have hurt any of my friends!
Quick, <class>, use something sharp to jimmy the lock on this ball and chain. Together we should be able to make it to the refugee camp.
Archaeologist Hollee says: Great! Let's get out of here. I don't have a weapon, so I'd really appreciate it if you could... you know... protect me?
Archaeologist Hollee says: Let's go.
- Hollee makes her way down to the inn's ground floor.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Time for a very short breather.
- ... but then she spots Taldan's corpse.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Taldan!
- Hollee runs over to the body and kneels beside it.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: This isn't happening. Oh no... my friends!
- Hollee jumps up and takes off at a run, telling you to follow. So much for your breather.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Hurry! We have to check up on them!
- Help Hollee kill the Frenzied Cyclones that she will aggro. Other than defending herself, she will run all the way. She stops to overlook where she and the other dwarves in Auberdine had set up a small smithy area, where new night elves would learn mining, blacksmithing and engineering.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: It's trashed, but it doesn't look like there are any bodies.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Sorry, but I had to check. Okay, let's get out of here.
- Hollee runs back the way she came to return to the southwest road out of town and stops at the new eastern stream.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: I'd be dead if it weren't for you.
- Hollee crosses the stream and on the other side, points out Auberdine Refugee Camp.
- Archaeologist Hollee says: There's the camp!
- (Turns to you) Archaeologist Hollee says: I'll race you!
- At this point, the escort is completed, but follow Hollee into camp for her reunion with Elisa Steelhand.
- Elisa Steelhand says: Hollee!
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Elisa! Oh, it's so good to get out of there! Auberdine is completely overrun with cultists and elementals!
- Elisa Steelhand says: I know, lass, but you're safe now and with friends. I thought you were dead!
- Archaeologist Hollee says: I have a favor to ask. Could you reward my friend here? I haven't any coin. I can pay you back when we get back to Ironforge.
- Elisa Steelhand says: Of course. Don't think anything of it. And I won't hear of you trying to pay me back, either!
- Archaeologist Hollee says: Oh, thank you, Elisa! Thank you!
- Elisa Steelhand says: Anytime, lass. Anytime.
Aye, you're the fine <lad/lass> who saved my Hollee!
Well, I've got a fitting reward for you here, I'm sure. We really can't thank you enough for bringing her to safety, <name>.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.