The Left Piece of Lord Valthalak's Amulet (Dire Maul)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
60 (Requires 58)
- Isalien slain
It became known to us in later days, as we were doing what we could ourselves to survive, that Isalien, a night elf priestess of our company, had gone to the night elvic ancestral city, now known as Dire Maul. From what we gathered, she went there both for personal reasons and also to unlock the secrets of the piece of the amulet that she had in her possession.
Surely you haven't already dealt with the salvation of Isalien's spirit and the retrieval of the , <name>?
Thank you, <name>, for putting Isalien's spirit to rest. Now, perhaps, she will find peace with her goddess. But, there is still a great deal of work ahead of us if we are to get out of this fine pickle we find ourselves in.
Unfortunately, I do not know the location of the one who died with the right piece of the amulet in their possession. But do not fear; in life I was a dabbler in the art of divination, so I have another task for you, which is going to enable us to ferret out the final piece.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15800 XP (or a 96 compensation at level 80)
- This is the fourth step in the quest chain to upgrade your Dungeon Set 1 Helm and Chestpiece into Dungeon Set 2.
- You will need to fight your way to the chamber of Alzzin the Wildshaper in Dire Maul East and use the brazier. That will summon Isalien.
- Isalien is a hunter/druid spirit. She can root, use an AoE Frostbolt, Moonfire, and Heal. About 10 seconds into the fight, she will summon a hippogryph. When she summons it, all but the main tank need to concentrate on it.
- Her heal can restore 50% of her health so its important to interrupt her heals. Another alternative is to drain her mana. She has a large supply of mana so it will take a while but once she is drained, she will be much easier.