The Legend of Stalvan (7)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
28 (Requires 22)
Part of the Legend of Stalvan quest chain.
Rummaging around the junk, you find another clue as to whom this Stalvan really is.
The Torn Journal page you discovered provides your next clue.
You will need
Inside the crate you find various objects: musty heirlooms, a family portrait, a few hunting trophies and some old books. Near the bottom, underneath a ceramic vase, you uncover A Torn Journal Page.
What have you got there? I cannot see. My eyesight is very bad. Put it in my hands.
I can barely make out those letters. But that writing style reminds me of something I once saw before my vision became so poor.
You will receive the following:
- 1150 Experience
- +75 Reputation with Stormwind
- It is after closing the popup for this quest that you will face your second Forlorn Spirit. It will be 2 levels higher then you, and tends to polymorph, but should not be too difficult to defeat.
- Marshal Haggard is in Elwynn Forest, at the co-ordinates .
- Make sure you have a free inventory space as you start this quest, as starting it places in your inventory.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.