The Light Mother
110 (Requires 110)
+150 Army of the Light
- Teleportation Crystals placed (3)
- Xe'ra rescued
We must know for sure whether the Light Mother survived, <name>.
Let's head into the Xenedar and look for her. Light willing, she will return to guide us once more.
Light Mother... you must have survived...
Light be praised! This was a dark day, and many lives were lost.
But the Army endures. The Light Mother's prophecy will be fulfilled.
All is as it was meant to be.
- +150 reputation with Army of the Light
Once you have placed the teleportation crystals, right-click Xe'ra to finish things up.
- Quest accept
- High Exarch Turalyon says: I sense Xe'ra in the central chamber. Thank the Light! We are not too late.
- Alleria Windrunner says: And what then? I was locked in a cell for delving into the Void against her wishes. Will she make me a prisoner again? Or worse?
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Xe'ra will see that you risked your life to save her. Her faith in you will be restored--I know it!
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Xe'ra! Don't worry, you are safe now.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Come, champion. Help me guide her to the Vindicaar. Then we can get out of here!
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.