The Light Reveals (quest)
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Commune with Uther the Lightbringer.
- Join Maxwell Tyrosus in the tomb
- Commune with Uther
We seek aid not from a living friend, but one who passed long ago.
The ceremony has been prepared. Approach the tomb when you are ready.
We must do whatever it takes.
Tirion... could it be?
- 11,300 XP
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Uther's resting place lies just ahead.
- Maxwell walks towards the tomb and kneels in front of it.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Begin when you are ready.
Click the memorial plaque to continue.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Light, hear our prayers... for shadows close in around us.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Grant us this one audience, so the Ashbringer may yet save our world.
- An image of Uther the Lightbringer appears.
- Uther the Lightbringer says: Maxwell, my old friend! It's been too long.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Uther, it's really you!
- Uther the Lightbringer says: You're both doing the Light's work, but if you seek to recover the Ashbringer, you must hurry.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Do you know where it is, Uther? We risk everything if we return to that place.
- Uther the Lightbringer says: I can feel the Ashbringer calling out from an island that lies close to the tomb of the evil one. And the blade is not alone...
- Uther the Lightbringer says: Tirion still lives, but his light is fading. You must move swiftly, or he will perish! That is all I can tell you.
- Uther the Lightbringer says: Good luck, friends. Walk always in the Light.
- The image of Uther the Lightbringer disappears.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Uther, wait! I have more to ask you! Uther!
- Complete all of:
- The Highlord's Command (see disambig page)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.