|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- "I am known as a Lorewalker - a kind of historian for my people. As such, knowledge is my armor, and I carry a quill in place of a sword. Much of Pandaria's past is shrouded in mystery, even to us. A Lorewalker's sworn duty is to rediscover our history - to rend that shroud, piece by piece. This demands a tireless search for ancient clues, and the wisdom to interpret them."
- — Lorewalker Cho
Please add any available information to this section.
The organization known as the Lorewalkers was founded in the years following the pandaren revolution. A pandaren by the name of Song wandered across the land, spreading the stories and teachings of the late rebel leader Kang and encouring everyone he met to find emotional balance within themselves. Other soon began to follow in Song's footsteps, becoming not only skilled storytellers, but also conflict mediators, able to use allegories and parables to resolve tense situations.
Lorevaults are secret places for the Lorewalkers to store the dangerous artifacts. The Lorewalkers used their magic to conjure pandaren stories to protect the vaults. The stories often send a message to those who encountered them. In order to solve the puzzles and break the spells, those who are trapped within must understand the moral of the stories.
- Lorewalker Cho
- Tan Shin Tiao <Lorewalkers Quartermaster>
- Master Liu
- Lena Stonebrush
- Ms. Thai
- Scrollmaker Resshi
- Lorewalker Stonestep <The Keeper of Scrolls>
- Lali the Assistant <Lorewalker Assistant>
- Lorewalker Chang
- Lorewalker Cheech
- Lorewalker Chi Chi
- Lorewalker Fu <Scenario Storyteller>
- Lorewalker Han <Raid Finder Storyteller>
- Lorewalker Huynh <Inscription Trainer>
- Lorewalker Lola
- Lorewalker Pao <Shado-Pan Chronicler>
- Lorewalker Shin <Heroic Scenario Storyteller>
- Lorewalker Shuchun
- On the Wandering Isle
Caretakers of the mysteries of Pandaria, these brave souls roam the continent, hoping to learn from their history.
You won't use this faction to get best-in-slot gear, but in finding and returning books, you'll act out all of the new stories. If you are interested in the lore, this is for you. If you just care about the gear, you can skip them and it's fine. This is, however, an easy exalted reputation to get, if you look up the locations of all the books. Some people have reported getting this done in an hour or so. And while there is no weapons or armor, the mount you get at exalted for 500g is pretty cheap!