Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Maiden's Fancy
- Not to be confused with Maiden's Folly.
The Maiden's Fancy was a Blackwater Raiders vessel with a mixed-race crew that sailed between Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, respectively between the Steamwheedle Cartel ports of Ratchet and Booty Bay. It had no problems with the Bloodsail coming near them, the ship having a large amount of gunpowder in the hold for "insurance". The Maiden's Fancy was shown to be destroyed during the Cataclysm, when a tidal wave hit Booty Bay, but it is still available in-game.
- Captain Krick Wrenchnozzle
- First Mate Masker
- Bosun Thunderhorn
- Navigator Tah're
- Engineer Torquespindle
- Galley Chief Steelbelly
- Crewman Gearspinner
- Crewman Springwidget
- Crewman Hammertink
- Ratchet to Booty Bay: 50 seconds
- Booty Bay to Ratchet: 1 minute
- Dock time: 1 minute
- Round trip: 3 minutes 50 seconds
- The Maiden's Fancy cinematic model was originally created for the Cataclysm cinematic. Its back was then upgraded and the ship was re-used as the Alliance ship in the Mists of Pandaria cinematic. They then upgraded its front and used it again in the Legion cinematic for the ships sailing towards the Broken Isles. It finally has appeared again in Battle for Azeroth's Lost Honor cinematic for the ships docked in Stormwind Harbor.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The crew has returned.
- Hotfix (2007-12-06): Crew removed, due to problems.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): A crew was added.
- ^ a b BlizzCon 2015 - World of Warcraft Cinematics: The Road to Legion panel
- ^ Marc Messenger interview with FinalBossTV - "Lost Honor"