We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Master's Terrace
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.1.0.
70 (Requires 70)
+250 The Violet Eye
See Nightbane quest chain for a summary of this quest chain.
Go to the Master's Terrace in Karazhan and read Medivh's Journal. Return to Archmage Alturus with Medivh's Journal after completing this task.
You will need:
Journal? What journal?
Oh, right. That journal! The Violet Eye sent me here for it. It's all coming back now.
<Kamsis points to a page in the journal.>
This is the page that Alturus is interested in. Did you know that while other people's journals serve as a record of their memories, Medivh's is literally just that?
Try it. Go to the Master's Terrace and read the page; you'll see just what I mean. Might as well report to Alturus while you're at it. I'm afraid I'll be here for a while.
You've returned! What news do you bring?
It is a shame that the agents we sent succumbed to Karazhan's magic. At least you managed to obtain what they were after.
- +250 reputation with The Violet Eye
There are at least 3 areas in Karazhan all named Master's Terrace. The one here is on level 3, at the center (southern end) on a long stretch where you can mount and gallop across. It is very near the side entrance to Karazhan.
- Medivh yells: You've got my attention, dragon. You'll find I'm not as easily scared as the villagers below.
- Arcanagos yells: Your dabbling in the arcane has gone too far, Medivh. You've attracted the attention of powers beyond your understanding. You must leave Karazhan at once!
- Medivh yells: You dare challenge me at my own dwelling? Your arrogance is astounding, even for a dragon.
- Arcanagos yells: A dark power seeks to use you, Medivh! If you stay, dire days will follow. You must hurry, we don't have much time!
- Medivh yells: I do not know what you speak of, dragon... but I will not be bullied by this display of insolence. I'll leave Karazhan when it suits me!
- Arcanagos yells: You leave me no alternative. I will stop you by force if you won't listen to reason.
- Arcanagos glows with a blue aura as Medivh casts a pyroblast that reflects off the dragon. Injured, Medivh stands back to his feet.
- Medivh begins to cast a spell of great power, weaving his own essence into the magic.
- Arcanagos begins to burn.
- Arcanagos yells: What have you done, wizard? This cannot be! I'm burning from... within!
- Arcanagos flies off into the distance aflame.
- Medivh says: He should not have angered me. I must go... recover my strength now...
This is part of the Nightbane quest chain: