The Meat They'll Eat
87 (Requires 86)
Obtain 4 Mushan Shoulder Steaks and 80 Turtle Meat Scraps.
My skills as a hunter are admittedly quite weak. Can you help out a young rancher and his pigs?
It hurts my ears to hear their hungry squeals.
Once you've been a pig rancher for a while, you can distinguish hungry squeals from regular squeals.
<Liang sorts through the meat.>
You're not just a <class>, but you're a butcher, too? You've got an eye for quality pig food, neighbor.
<Liang throws the meat into the muddy pit below.>
- 129000 XP
Pick up before getting started. Head down to the southwest to the combined turtle-and-mushan area and get started. Each turtle will yield 6-10 Turtle Meat Scraps, but the Mushan do not always provide meat. The pigs are also spread out in the area, but more-or-less fixed to one location. On the return to Thunderfoot Ranch, Chen and Li Li are in attendance. Li Li is still rather annoyed at Chen's pace:
- Li Li says: Here we are, FINALLY setting foot in our ancestral home, for the first time in our lives, and you want to stop and rest by a PIG FARM?
- Chen Stormstout says: Be patient, Li Li. If we explore Pandaria too quickly, we will quickly run out of Pandaria to explore.
- Chen chuckles, but Li Li is exasperated.
- Li Li says: That... barely even makes sense! You're just saying that because you're lazy and old!
- Liang Thunderfoot yells: Here you go, girls! Courtesy of <name>!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.