The Might of Three
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
90 (Requires 90)
+100 Golden Lotus
- Mogu invader slain x100
This is it, <name>. This is the end.
If we don't drive the mogu from the valley, they will seize the remnants of their ancient power and use it to break Pandaria to their will.
But our forces are few, and tired, and small. We bleed, while their warriors are made of stone.
<name>, although all odds are against us, still I must ask you to go and help our forces slay the mogu invaders.
I have prayed to the Celestials, begging their aid. I can only hope that they answer our call.
I cannot see much of the battle from here. How does the tide turn?
What? You have slain how many mogu?
Remarkable! If we survive this, you must tell me everything that happened.
- 236000 XP
- +100 reputation with Golden Lotus
Seriously, one hundred. However, three of the August Celestials will help. Kill the first mob and the Avatar of the Jade Serpent appears:
- Yu'Lon, guardian of the east, appears on the field of battle!
- Avatar of the Jade Serpent says: <Name>, you do not fight alone! Unleash my storm upon these invaders!
The Jade Serpent provides Wrath of the Jade Serpent: "Periodically deals damage to nearby enemies. Damage taken reduced by 50%. Movement speed increased by 50%." Merely walking around does ~100,000 Nature damage to mobs, and normal player attacks are vastly more powerful.
Get to ~33 kills, and Xuen steps in:
- Xuen, might of the north, answers the call of battle!
- Avatar of the White Tiger says: <Name>, I lend you the cold vengeance of the northern winds!
Xuen provides Fury of the White Tiger: "Attacks periodically freeze enemy targets. Frozen targets, upon taking damage, will shatter and cause additional area damage. Reduces damage taken by 50% and increases your movement speed by 90%." Use quick, weak attacks indiscriminately to get a freeze proc, then attack that target again to instantly kill it and do plenty of damage to nearby hostiles.
Get past 66 kills and Niuzao helps finish the job:
- Niuzao, strength of the west, charges into battle!
- Avatar of the Black Ox says: Strike at these barbarians with the full force of my rage!
Niuzao provides Strength of the Black Ox: "Periodically dealing damage to nearby enemies. Attacks have a chance to knock back all enemies in a cone in front of the caster, instantly killing them. Damage taken reduced by 50%. Movement speed increased by 50%." Get to the quota of kills, then head to the base of Mogu'shan Palace, where inside the giant sphere is Sinan the Dreamer and Anduin Wrynn!
- Anduin Wrynn says: I cannot hold this barrier forever! Quickly, you must deal with the warlord on the palace steps!
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Removed.
- Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Buffs from the four celestials should now continue to work properly for players entering the Big Blossom Excavation area. [Requires a realm restart]"
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.