The Military Ward of Ironforge is a district that serves as the command center and base of the Ironforge military, as well as the focal point for most martial functions within the city. Central to the Military Ward is the Hall of Arms, which houses hunter and warrior trainers, battlemasters, and a hangar for both steam tanks and dwarven flying machines. Several supply shops and similar establishments can also be found scattered throughout the district.
- Bruuk's Corner
- Craghelm's Plate and Chain
- Goldfury's Hunting Supplies
- Hall of Arms
- Timberline Arms, home of Buliwyf Stonehand, Weapon Master, and weapon merchants.
Excludes the above areas.
- The city's training area, featuring numerous training dummies, is situated here.
- The Military Ward is decorated with red banners, unlike the pale blue of the Commons or orange of the Great Forge.
The Hall of Arms