The Missing Manifest
100 (Requires 100)
Find Mr. Knuckles' missing shipment.
The water-proofed manifest contains some form of code for the most part, hiding the contents of the actual manifest. In the corner is a hastily scrawled note for a Mr. Knuckles. "Shipment attacked, got away but boat is sinking. Get here before they do."
There are coordinates after that which lead to the sunken boat. Mr. Knuckles is definitely the kind of person you want owing you a favor, not the other way around.
Whatchoo got there?
Dis... is important! Where you find dis? We been lookin for dis stuff a while.
You got a dock now? Dat is VERY interesting. Maybe it time we became good friends? Da big fort you have is hard to sneak a spy-- er, forget I said dat.
I gots an idea.
- The quest starts from , which is rewarded by the shipyard garrison mission Black Market Journal.
- The Black Market Chest is found in the Zangar Sea in Nagrand. There are four goblins from the Blackfuse Company protecting the chest: Dollos, Ghains, Huxto, and Vulf.
- It is NOT necessary to kill all four before looting the chest. What you can do is kill enough so that you can survive a beating while grabbing the manifest and escaping.
Approaching the area of the chest
- Dollos yells: You broke ANOTHER drill?! Where did you get those, Venture Company?!
- Vulf yells: Keep your helmet on... we are practically through. Just need to kick it a few times and we got our payday!
The scene with the goblins, trying to open the chest, is a reference to the PAYDAY video game franchise where four game characters – Dallas, Chains, Hoxton and Wolf – constantly have problems with their drills jamming during the heists.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.