86 (Requires 85)
- Speak to Admiral Rogers on The Skyfire gunship
We will begin our search from the air! Locating the Prince - the White Pawn - is of critical priority.
The Skyfire is fueled, supplied, and ready to depart. She and her crew idle in the sky just north of the harbor.
Make your last preparations, then meet Admiral Rogers on the deck. We will depart without delay.
Ah, a veteran of the Cataclysm campaigns! Good, I could use more experienced hands.
There's a whole Horde base down there! Where was our intel?
Well <class>, it's time to see what this upgraded gunship is capable of.
- 111000 XP
- The Skyfire has had a complete overhaul since our encounter with Deathwing! We now carry a full complement of both fixed-wing and gyro aircraft as well as a battery of 18-inch smoothbore shore bombardment cannons.
- The Horde won't be able to hide from her reach. Not on land, not at sea, not in the air.
- You really have it in for the Horde, don't you?
- <The Sky Admiral's face grows hard.>
- I grew up in Southshore. My parents are buried there - what's left of them.
- I am ready to depart.
A cutscene plays after the Skyfire crosses the Great Sea and unknowingly to The Jade Forest in Pandaria. The gunship shows up as being surrounded by mists. The camera zooms to the poop deck, where Rell Nightwind is looking out into the mist from the starboard side. The adventurer watches from a distance as Sky Admiral Rogers walks up to Rell. (Off to the side, Mishka kneels beside Nodd Codejack, who considerately turns away from others before he throws up.)
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: The flagship's last reported position was below. Can you see anything?
The camera switches to Rell's point of view.
- Rell Nightwind says: Fog... nothing but dense fog... wait! Land - starboard! I see ships.
The newer ships of the Horde fleet are down below; they've obviously spotted the Skyfire as they immediately open fire with their ship-bound artillery.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Those are Horde vessels... General quarters! Get our birds in the air. Clear the decks. Stations, people. Let's go to war!
(Nodd is lying on the deck; Mishka can only leave him where he lays as she hurries off as general quarters is called.) Rogers turns in the adventurer's direction as she orders the decks cleared and the player hurries down the port stairs with several crew. The Skyfire Gyrocopters swarm from the deck as the gunship is rocked by the artillery fire.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.