Obtain 15 Dark Iron Heads.
I need your help in a little project I'm working on, <name>. It falls into a realm I like to call "defensive archaeology".
I like to bury non-magical items in conspicuous places to fool those Alliance idiots into thinking they've found something valuable.
Hmm... Dark Iron dwarves wander Hammertoe's Digsite and Angor Fortress, to the north. Bring their heads back to me. Yes, that's right, their heads.
Once the flesh is stripped, we can use those skulls to interfere with the dwarves' work.
You will receive: 65
<Lidia waits expectantly.>
Excellent! We'll bury these immediately. Those Explorers' League dimwits will never suspect us!
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On