The Moth Rebellion
87 (Requires 86)
Kill 6 Mutated Silkmoths and 8 Tiny Mutated Silkmoths.
Oh... oh good! A <class>! Could you help me?
I created a strain of vile monsters during my experiments to improve silk output.
The result was a full-scale moth rebellion. Can you use your <class>iness and destroy some of these mutants?
Master Goh keeps telling me I need to relax and that failure is part of learning. But this is a dangerous failure.
The kind that might get people killed.
It seems like there's not QUITE as many corrupted moths out there. At the very least, you've bought me some more time before I get in big, big trouble.
- 129000 XP
- Li Li says: Did he say "horrible monster"?
- Li Li says: See... THIS is the type of adventure I can get behind.
- Li Li says: Come on, let's go kill some of those little guys first.
On reaching quota:
- Li Li says: Alright, done with the little guys! Let's move on to this "horrible silk monster"!
- Li Li says: Hurry up, <name>!
Master Goh offers the next quest.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.