The Mountain Folk
120 (Requires 110)
- Visit the Roughnecks
All Kul Tirans are really tough, but the Roughnecks are the roughest and toughest of them all!
I wanna meet a Roughneck and prove that I can be really strong like them! Can you take me to their camp? I've heard it's up in the mountains by Anglepoint.
I'm gonna be big and strong and eat raw goat with my teeth!
Did you hear that?! He said I could be a Roughneck!
I'm gonna eat a lot of food so I can be big and strong like he is!
Arriving at Roughneck Camp:
- Liam says: Wow!
- Liam says: <Name>, look! Look at them handling that gryphon!
- Tagart walks from the campfire.
- Tagart says: What's a kid like you doing all the way in the mountains?
- Liam says: Oh, wow! Hi, mister! Are you a Roughneck?
- Tagart says: That I am, kid.
- Liam says: You're so cool! Can you really beat up a wendigo with both your hands tied behind your back?
- Tagart laughs.
- Tagart says: Ha! Of course I can. It's the Roughneck way!
- Liam says: That's so cool! One day I'll be just like you. I'm going to ride gryphons and everything!
- Tagart says: You want to ride a grpyhon, huh? I can take care of that.
- A Gryphon Hatchling flies towards Liam, he hops on and rides the hatchling.
- Liam says: Whoa! <name>, look at me!
- Tagart walks back towards the campfire.
- Tagart says: Come back in a couple years, kid. If you train hard, I bet you'll have no problem with the trials.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.