The Murderous Matron
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Control the Dormant Ravager to defeat Matron Levae in the Elderstone Mine.
I know that you've got what you came for, but I need to ask you one more favor. This town won't be safe until this Matron Levae is taken care of.
According to the letter, she must be holed up in that cave. None of our people have been able to enter it, but I know I've seen their constructs go in!
This charm you found might be the key. If you can take control of one of these wicker men and send it after her, we might have a shot!
("Matron Levae: The mysterious witch behind the invasion of Fletcher's Hollow.")
You will receive:
- 39 60
- (100x )
- 20,560 XP
Is she gone?
It worked?! Well, I'll be a kraken's uncle! You really did save our hides!
I'm not sure how we can repay you, but this should be a good start!
Pick up , then interact with the Dormant Ravager before heading out.
The ravager has three abilities:
- Rusty Claws — Swipe twice with your claws, dealing Physical damage to enemies in front Instant (1 sec cooldown)
- Reaping Blades — Slash madly with your claws, dealing Physical damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 seconds Channeled (10 sec cooldown)
- Bloody Leap 30-40 yd range — Leap to the target location. Deals Physical damage to enemies in front upon landing. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
While controlling the wicker, the coven-affiliated mobs in town will be neutral to the player, so make a beeline to the Elderstone Mine up the hill.
- Matron Levae says: So some meddlesome clod managed to turn one of our creations against us? You must think you're so clever.
- Matron Levae says: It matters not. See what becomes of the enemies of the coven! Acolytes, destroy our wayward pawn!
- Matron Levae yells: I will not have my work disrupted! Destroy this insect!
- Matron Levae says: Impressive... but it will take more than that to best a matron of the Heartsbane Coven!
- Matron Levae says: Face my wrath!
- Matron Levae says: You cannot win! The coven will not stop until all are made to serve!
- Matron Levae says: My sisters are many... Kul Tiras will fall...
Shortly after the matron's death, the player will lose control of the wicker and appear back at the Timbered Strand.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.