The Nation of Kul Tiras
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Speak with Lady Jaina Proudmoore
Many have criticized Jaina's decision that day, saying she believed so deeply in the promise of peace between the Alliance and Horde that she betrayed her own father.
Perhaps she feels the time has come to atone for this.
Loath as I am to put Jaina in harm's way... Kul Tiras must join the Alliance.
You will receive:
Home again, after all this time.
- Jaina Proudmoore says: I must prepare my ship. Champion, meet me in the harbor when you are ready to depart.
- Jaina teleports away. Anduin addresses Genn with a hint of amusement.
- Anduin Wrynn says: So, Genn... how are your sea legs?
- Genn Greymane says: Hmph. Steady as ever.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Take a 7th Legion vessel as an escort.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Establish a base of operations in Kul Tiras. Our plan must not fail.
- Anduin Wrynn says: And please... look after Jaina.
- Genn bows.
- Genn Greymane says: As you wish.
Get to the harbor and speak with Jaina:
- Are you prepared for the journey to Kul Tiras?
- I'm ready to set sail!
- (Alts) I've heard this tale before... <Skip the Kul Tiras introductory quests and begin your journey in Boralus.>
For those that choose the "I'm ready to set sail!" option players will travel directly to Boralus. As soon as the loading screen finishes, a cinematic plays, Jaina's Nightmare:
- Two ships under sail are headed west toward Kul Tiras. Jaina is in her quarters writing in a book. Out of nowhere, she hears herself as a child, singing a shanty.
- Jaina: Ahoy, ahoy sweet Daughter of the Seas.
- Daelin Proudmoore: Ahoy, this child be mine.
- Jaina & Daelin: The admiral's girl, his whole entire world for as long as stars do shine.
- Adult Jaina opens the door and sees Daelin holding herself as a child.
- Jaina: Promise you'll come back?
- Daelin Proudmoore: I'll weather every storm, if I know you are waiting for me.
- Daelin lifts Jaina up by her armpits before setting her down.
- Katherine Proudmoore: (offscreen) Time to go, Jaina!
- Jaina: I love you, Papa.
- Katherine Proudmoore: (offscreen) Come topside, sweetheart.
- Child Jaina runs upstairs and away as Daelin watches, before turning back to adult Jaina.
- Daelin Proudmoore: Your loving mother... will never forgive you. Murderer!
- Daelin's face decomposes as he shouts the epithet. Suddenly, Jaina wakes up, drawing a few deep breaths as she comes to her senses. The inkwell has fallen over, spilling ink on the map of Kul Tiras.
- Captain: Lady Jaina? We've arrived.
- Jaina Proudmoore: Thank you, Captain.
- Jaina steps out on deck as the two ships approach Boralus.
Speak with Jaina to continue.
Earlier beta revision
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
(It initially ended with Flynn Fairwind.) Hey, you're awake! Just in time, too.
- On accept
- Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth says: My king, the Lady Jaina's ship is ready to set sail.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Thank you, admiral. This hero will be joining her.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Kul Tiras must pledge their fleet to the Alliance. Can I count on you, Jaina?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I will see it done. I will do anything to defeat the Horde.
- Anduin Wrynn says: <Sigh.> That is what I am afraid of...
The player awakes in Tol Dagor.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Beware... beware... the daughter of the sea... hmm hmm...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Heyyy, look who's finally awake.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.