The New Zanchuli Council
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Greet the Zanchuli Council.
- Meet the new Zanchuli Council
- Greet Wardruid Loti
- Greet Lashk
- Greet Jo'nok
- Greet General Rakera
- Greet Hexlord Raal
These are sobering developments <name>.
I wish to speak to my priests about what has transpired. I would like you to continue into de depths of Zanchul and up de steps into de Council Chambers. There you will find de new council I have assembled.
Greet them, and make note of my choices. I hope you will find them adequate.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
What do you think of my choices, <name>?
I arm myself with de knowledge and wisdom of others in ways my father did not. I hope it is enough.
- Upon accept
- Talanji and High Prelate Rata walk into the Hall of the High Priests.
- Princess Talanji says: I should speak with de priesthood. Dey are not de ones who brought dis turmoil upon us.
- High Prelate Rata says: In due time, Princess. De sooner de loa grant you de throne, de better for Zandalar.
- Princess Talanji says: My new council awaits you above, <name>. Rata and I will be along shortly.
- Approaching the council members
- Princess Talanji says: What do you think of my new council, <name>?
- Rata joins them as well.
- Wardruid Loti
This new pack of ours is growing stranger every day.
- General Rakera
After that business with G'huun and de siege of de city, Talanji needed someone who could maintain order.
Jakra'zet was many things, a firm hand among them. I hope I can fill his role without de more unsavory parts of his character.
Talanji brought me back from exile and gave me his job. I became General Rakera, much to Kaja's delight. Now in addition to leading Zandalar's armies, I am to give voice as one of de Zanchuli Council
It is an honor, and a chance to right de wrongs of de past.
- Hexlord Raal
It is good to see you agan[sic], <name>.
<Hexlord Raal gestures to the other councilors gathered nearby.>
These are strange times for de Zandalari. Ordinarily I would be opposed to an exile AND a Tortollan among our ranks, but after all that has happened, perhaps change is what we need most.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.