The Night Warrior
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Speak with the Lost Wisp to find out why the moon turned dark.
- Lost Wisp's Memory seen
See if you can get it to reveal what happened here. I don't care how you do it.
Father Norlath will handle the wisp from there.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 800 XP
Have you made that wisp cooperate?
This is unsettling. We will have to accelerate our plans.
- Talk to Lost Wisp
The wisp appears to be trembling.
Show me what happened.
- A cutscene plays
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: With ancient words, I invoke your most ruthless phase.
- Tyrande throws a severed orc head into the Well of Purity.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: With this offering, I demand to wear your darkest face.
- Elune imbues Tyrande with her power.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: Elune! Make me the instrument of your vengeance!
- Tyrande becomes the Night Warrior and uses her power to slay the entire Horde army.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: Now, we shall have justice. The Night warrior lives... within me.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.