The Northspring Menace
36 (Requires 34)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
Kill 6 Northspring Harpies and 6 Northspring Windcallers.
My duty here is to watch over Telaron. Even without his meditation leaving him vulnerable, there's enough threats in this forest to keep both of us on our toes.
That's why it maddens me so much that I don't have the opportunity to leave camp. More harpies than I've ever seen infest the northwest...foul creatures, spreading their filth across the ancient ruins uncaringly.
They're a threat to this camp, and have no place in these lands. I'll pay you well if you get rid of them.
Thank you, <class>. That's one less distraction for me.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.