||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Speak to Alamar Grimm and learn Immolate, then cast Immolate on a Training Dummy in New Tinkertown 5 times.
I'm not at all surprised that a warlock like you fought your way out of Gnomeregan. Few people, even among the gnomes, truly understand the nature of the power we wield.
Let me show you a conjuration that I find handy. This spell, called Immolate, sets your target aflame, causing damage immediately and over time. Use it well, <name>, and your enemies will come to fear you.
You will receive: 25 (or 60 at max level)
You're doing well, <name>!
As you continue to gain power, return to me and I will teach you new spells and techniques.
This quest, available at level three, introduces the class trainer mechanic. Talk to the quest giver again to learn the new ability, then head to the training dummies and cast it a few times.
- [1 - 60] Pinned Down
- [1 - 60] Report to Carvo Blastbolt
- [1 - 60] See to the Survivors
- [1 - 60] Withdraw to the Loading Room!
- [2 - 60] Decontamination
- [2 - 60] To the Surface
- [1 - 60] The Future of Gnomeregan
- [2 - 60] Meet the High Tinker
- [2 - 60] The Fight Continues
- [2 - 60] A Triumph of Gnomish Ingenuity
- [2 - 60] Scrounging for Parts
- [2 - 60] A Job for the Multi-Bot & [2 - 60] What's Left Behind & [2 - 60] Dealing with the Fallout
-  What's Keeping Jessup?
-  Get Me Explosives Back! &  Missing in Action
-  Finishin' the Job
-  One More Thing
-  Crushcog's Minions &  No Tanks!
-  Staging in Brewnall
-  Paint it Black
-  Down with Crushcog!
-  On to Kharanos