100 (Requires 100)
Use the Prototype Mole Machine to look for Thaelin Darkanvil.
- Prototype Mole Machine ridden
A few days ago a bunch of Iron Horde orcs showed up and kidnapped Thaelin. They've been keeping me alive as collateral to make sure he cooperates.
I don't know where they took him, but I know how to get us there.
Thaelin keeps a tracking device on him at all times - don't ask where he hides it. Anything he makes that can move has a "Come to Papa" button that sends it straight to him.
In retrospect, not a great feature for the walking bombs... but perfect for the mole machine! Jump in and let's go!
- Hansel gets up and runs to the mole machine, leaping over the streams as he does so and despawns in the doorway.
- Hansel Heavyhands says: Come on, then! The prototype should be able to take us to Thaelin!
- At an Iron Horde encampment, it seems they are fighting some Laughing Skull Orcs. They all turn to see the mole machine drill up in the middle. Hansel hops out.
- Hansel Heavyhands says: Nope.
- Hansel hops back in and the machine retracts into the ground.
- The mole machine surfaces inside a snowy cave by Iron Siegeworks and the player is transported to Frostfire Ridge.
- 3,750 XP
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.