||The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the alpha stages of World of Warcraft or its expansions.
- The in-game information in this article or section is kept purely for historical purposes.
"Purge of Grommar", the cut Iron Horde assault scenario.
The entrance to Grommar
as seen in the scenario.
The Purge of Grommar was a scenario that took place in Grommar. It appears to have been the original version of  The Defense of Karabor scenario as Commander Vorka is the last fight in both scenarios.
- Stage 1. Chosen by K'ara
- Stage 2. The Gates of Grommar
- Stage 3. The Purge of Grommar
- Kill all orcs in Grommar.
- Stage 4. Fire From the Skies
- K'ara would directly appear.
- Players would have the following buff:
- Naaru's Might — Receive a blessing from the naaru. Killing orcs in Grommar increases the power of the blessing.
- It appears it was meant to be a three-men scenario.
- Unused strings hint that explosions would happen, and Garrosh Hellscream and Ner'zhul would appear.
- The credit NPC for Defense of Karabor is also named Purge of Grommar Credit 01.