The Raven's Eye (quest)
110 (Requires 110)
Listen to Valeera's tale of the Raven's Eye.
- Tale of the Raven's Eye
It is imperative that we decipher the SI:7 letter. We must uncover the secrets that it holds before it is too late. But, our best code breakers have yet to make a dent in the cypher.
However, we now know that the myth is in fact reality. The Raven's Eye truly exists. Shall we tell the others?
Are you interested, or not?
Now, what do you say you and I go to Val'sharah and recover the most powerful jewel in existence?
- 8,230 XP
- Quest accept
- Valeera Sanguinar says: There is a myth, a fable, that is whispered of in dark corners and back alleys.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: It is of a jewel so powerful that no one believes it exists. But I assure you, it does.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: Surely everyone here has at one time or another heard the tale of the Raven's Eye?
- The others look incredulously at Valeera. Disbelief clearly painted on their faces. Unsurprised, Valeera continues on with her tale.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: The legend is that the gem conveys the power to read any language, follow any map, and most importantly, to decipher any code.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: A merry yarn! But that's all she be. The Raven's Eye don't exist. It never did. It just be some ol' wives' tale to scare little rogues who are wantin' to keep their secrets hidden.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: Exactly right. We are talking about the end of secrets. Well, other people's secrets anyway.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: But more to the point, the Raven's Eye will give us the means to unlock the secrets hidden in the SI:7 letter. And, we know where it is.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.