Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Riddle of Purity
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Search for the object the Monkey King has described in his riddle.
Do you seek my weapon? Then you better answer my question.
"I seek something curvy and bendy but with no spine,
It rushes and rushes leaving chaos behind.
Sometimes it brings life, sometimes it brings death:
A little is good, but a lot steals your breath.
It's as common as dirt, but this part's obscure:
This stuff comes from a pool that's known to be pure."
Bring me what I seek.
Ah, it returns. Has the wikkit brought what I'm looking for?
This splashie spirit core holds far more water than you might think. Enough to fill a big bowl or a small sink!
I bet we can find some good use for it, like squeezing it out to make ookin' excellent slerp!
- 14,800 XP
- Ma'veth finishes corrupting a Water Spirit.
- Desecrator Ma'veth says: You shall be my new subject's first test!
After looting the spirit's pure water core, an image of The Monkey King briefly appears.
- The Monkey King says: Wikket got water, clear and pure, 'fore greenies from sky could dook it for sure.
- The Monkey King says: Hurry up, wikket, make your feet into dancers! For my riddles you'll go off and find all the answers.
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.