The Riddle of the Land
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Search for the objects the Monkey King has described in his riddle.
My weapon is strong but not for attacking, Protecting the weak is what it's enacting.
Sacks of grain are what I require, Not just any will do, only those kissed by a fire.
Bring me what I seek.
Ah, it returns. Has the wikkit brought what I'm looking for?
For this grain, the wikkets work real hard. They toil and struggle so they do not starve.
With these bags safe from the greenies, we should do the right thing and give them back.
Okay, maybe we take a bit for ourselves, probably just one sack.
- 14,800 XP
Travel to the Imperial Granary in the Valley of Four Winds, where the sacks can be found on the ground throughout the area.
- Approaching a mob
- Blazing Fiend says: We'll feast on your flesh and devour your soul.
- Blazing Fiend says: Hmm... medium or well-done?
- Blazing Fiend says: Help! Baddies here!
- Blazing Fiend says: I'll burn your kneepcaps off.
- Blazing Fiend says: Another morsel has come to say, hello.
- Blazing Fiend says: Tasty meats for me to eats.
- Felguard Fleshcleaver says: You dare attack us here?!
- Felguard Fleshcleaver says: For the Legion!
If this is the final objective completed for the Riddle quests, The Monkey King will say this:
- The Monkey King says: That's one... that's two... ah yes, that is three! Now we find out if right wikket be!
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.