The Ritual of Binding (Horde)
98 (Requires 98)
Speak with Kalandrios to begin the Ritual of Binding.
- Speak with Kalandrios
The time has come for you to undertake the Ritual of Binding, <name>.
This ancient, shamanic rite has been practiced since long before I was born. To be chosen is a great honor.
Many shaman see vivid elemental visions during the rite; experiencing this world through the very elemental bonds that hold it together.
When you are ready, speak with Kalandrios to begin the rite.
The wind is the voice of the elements, it whispers gently upon the breeze and howls fiercely within the storm.
I am ready to begin the Ritual of Binding.
- Gul'dan says: Cho'gall! I sent you here to enslave this thing.
- Gul'dan says: Where is my power, ogre?
- Cho'gall says: Your power? (It's MY power!)
- Gul'dan says: You will obey, disciple. Hand over its reins.
- Cho'gall says: I think not. (We're done taking orders from you!)
- Cho'gall throws Gul'dan through the room. Gul'dan then casts a projectile spell, which gets deflected by Cho'gall's magic shield.
- Cho'gall says: We've learned much from K'ure. (We're writing a book.)
- Gul'dan says: You're insane.
- Cho'gall says: Run away, old man. (Soon Highmaul will burn. Then, the world!)
- Gul'dan vanishes.
<Farseer Drek'Thar listens closely as you speak of your vision.>
Cho'gall must be stopped. Come, we must travel to the sacred mountain before it is too late.
- 14,800 XP
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.