The Ritual of Tides
101 - 110 (Requires 101)
- Ritual started
- Ritual completed
Long ago, the first Farseer of the Earthen Ring was given a vision of the elements.
In the vision she foresaw the arrival of a new Farseer, one who would lead us through a time of terrible crisis and unite the elements.
<name>, I believe that you are the Farseer of this prophecy, called to lead before you were ever born.
The time has come to fulfill your destiny!
I have seen you before, Farseer.
<Lord Neptulon judges you silently for a moment before continuing.>
I sense the potential for great power within you. We shall see if this prophecy holds true...
- 1,520 XP
Click on the Ritual of Tides summon forth the Tidehunter.
- Farseer Nobundo says: Shaman of the Earthen Ring, let our powers combine!
- Farseer Nobundo says: We call upon Neptulon, the great Lord of Tides, in the name of Azeroth!
- Farseer Nobundo says: Hear our words and answer the call of the Earthen Ring!
- Neptulon yells: Shaman of the Earthen Ring, you have called, but I already know the threat we face.
- Neptulon yells: The Burning Legion has come. You should make use of the little time you have left, mortals.
- Farseer Nobundo says: All is not lost, Tidehunter. If the Elemental Lords unite...
- Neptulon yells: Foolish mortals! There is no unity among the Lords of Elements!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Hmmpf! Would you bow to Sargeras and be his slave instead? Pathetic!
- Neptulon yells: What do you suggest, little orc? Shall I fight the Burning Legion myself?
- Farseer Nobundo says: You will not fight alone. The Earthen Ring is with you, and we will gather the other Elemental Lords to our cause!
- Neptulon yells: There was a time, long ago, when the elements fought as one... perhaps there is still hope.
- Neptulon yells: Very well, shaman. I will join the fight to save this world.
- Neptulon yells: I shall also send Hydraxis to aid the Earthen Ring. He is my greatest champion and will prove valuable in your quest.
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.