The Road to Corlain
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+10 Order of Embers
Our first course of action should be to set up a forward outpost. Our scouts have found that the tower at Watchman's Rise is only lightly guarded. I recommend we take the tower from them.
This is now your command, Inquisitor. Say the word, and we ride.
You will receive:
Good, you've arrived.
This tower watches over Corlain and the surrounding lands. Apparently it is of little value to the coven, but to us it would serve as a valuable foothold.
- Marshal Everit Reade says: The word is given. Let us ride to Corlain!
- Reade puts on his helm, then he and Lucille run outside as the inquisitors follow, mount up and ride out the east gate.
- Just outside, Cleardawn is waiting at the foot of the steps.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: <Name>, if I may have a word with you? I would like your assistance.
- Lucille Waycrest says: Marshal Reade... are those... your men?
- Marshal Everit Reade says: Yes. The coven took them. Now they are no more than mindless pawns.
- Marshal Everit Reade says: We will have no choice but to cut through them.
- Lucille Waycrest says: I'm... sorry...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.