The Ruined Kingdom
103 - 110 (Requires 103)
So the Lich King has revealed the second of the Four Horsemen... it appears that not even kings may rest as the world burns around them.
So be it, Deathlord.
Prince Galen Trollbane holds the key to the tomb of his father, a famous sword known as Trol'kalar. In order to raise the king as the second of the Four Horsemen, we will need to gain entrance to the tomb.
Do what you must to persuade Galen assist us...
For what purpose do you intrude upon my kingdom, Death Knight? Speak quickly, for I have little patience...
- Highlord Darion Mograine says: Thoras Trollbane was one of the greatest kings this world has known. The Alliance will not be pleased.
- Highlord Darion Mograine says: Nevertheless, your will be done, Deathlord. The Ebon Blade will be honored to bring King Thoras into our fold.
You have to travel from Acherus: The Ebon Hold to Stromgarde Keep (in Arathi Highlands), where now you will find Stromgarde Defenders, Stromgarde Cavalrymen, Stromgarde Troll Hunters and Stromgarde Citizens. Once there, go upstairs and you will find Thassarian and Nazgrim in front of Galen.
- Prince Galen Trollbane says: It seems your... Deathlord... has finally arrived.
- Nazgrim says: You should watch your tone, Galen.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Blood ()
- Frost (Blades of the Fallen Prince: and )
- Unholy ()
- Level 102
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.